Crazy Bathroom Sink Designs Is It Weird If Cats (or Dogs) Hang Out In The Bathroom?

Is it weird if cats (or dogs) hang out in the bathroom? - crazy bathroom sink designs

My BF does not like animals inside. Free rose pets.

He goes on to tell me his complete strangers to let me go to the cats in the bathroom with me in the morning. He thinks this is the right to be there for them when I shower.

I think it's crazy, which is hampered by this. I asked if he felt the same about a goldfish, and he said yes. Obviously, a rare animal that with you.

They love to be in each room that I am .. I do not see why there is a problem. They like the steam in the room, if you're in the shower to have .....

It makes me feel like a madwoman, but I think it is strange that bothers you?

One of my cats like to sleep in the bathroom sink. If I forget to close the door on the night too scared --- think the cat is dirty? My cats are inside and super clean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment