Nightmare Campus 1 Stream Living Off Campus - Finding A Roommate?

Living off campus - finding a roommate? - nightmare campus 1 stream

I tried to think and decided I definitely want to live off campus. After some research, I'm not hating 5mi from school to save up to $ 500/month for rent, while living in a home really nice. However, there are still some problems:

1.) What is the best way to find a roommate or two for them? I will be a 3BD/2BA between three persons share (inc'l me). When and how should I start my research?

2.) Est 3-5mi too far from campus? It takes 25 minutes drive to the campus by public transportation at the same time with the bike, but 10 minutes by car. However, parking is a nightmare at school, if you purchase a license.

3.) Do I expect my roommate to cars this situation? I personally start but when my friends, cars, could get a little chaotic.

For comparison, I am the college at UC Berkeley. Many people say it's a bad idea, but comfort is low on my priority list.

1 comments:

Louise said...

Start by reading Craigslist and other local ads looking for people who leave in search of an extra person for an apartment, we lived then begin to know your friends and acquaintances that you are looking for a roommate.

Think about how they describe their preferences, as you live. Where possible, be flexible. Do not expect all the rules, especially if you are not yet available with the partners lived. Try an ad for a roommate before to see - you can find someone in the same situation. Do you have at least one person willing to sign the lease and the interest in the deposit is a way to reduce your risk.

If you are not too far from the university for you in order. To make it more attractive to potential tenants looking for, proximity to an overhead line and a good grocery store. If you do that you probably avoid maintaining a car. But if you have a car, keep in mind that not be a second parking space is an obstacle to a potential roommate has a car. If you have one that is prEPAR offers rides to school and shops.

I can not tell if you should start looking, because I know how things work in your market. In some cities, groups of students are looking to start in January and sign leases for houses this year starting the following September.

Post a Comment