Does Anyone Have Cervical Mucus While On The Pill What Does It Mean That I Have Cervical Mucus?

What does it mean that i have cervical mucus? - does anyone have cervical mucus while on the pill

Long story ... I have ovarian cysts and irregular intervals, but not the polycystic ovary syndrome, so I know it's hard for me to get pregnant, my doctor gave me has me on the pill to regulate my period for years and I have some 2 months because I have kids. the first months of my time was abnormal than expected, because he left the pill. My question is that I have noticed a lot of mucus, protein, while a shower. What does this mean? as never before. What does this mean in pregnant women and usually only in the last ovulation? I know I must go to the doctor, etc., but only now realizes and wants opinions UR. I had sex and my period is I think in one or two weeks. This was a large amount of protein in mucus with institutions espially mean, if I had not before. Thanks

2 comments:

zee said...

As a rule, when ovulation takes place outside the cervical mucus to prevent pregnancy and when ovulation is too high, you may be pregnant or ovulating .. evidence that the first reaction of a follow-up work with a pregnancy test if you missed your period.

DizzeeBe... said...

Mucus protein - the record straight can be stretched between the fingers (so make sure that we're really talking about it), it usually means that the ovulation.
If you for a long period can be a sign of pregnancy.
I would say it's a week before the period is almost certain ovulation.
A picture?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/
http://www.gettingpregnant.co.uk/fertili ...
It would be a good way to learn a lot about your body and imporove the chances of conception.

Post a Comment