Initiation Ideas For A Sorority How Did You Learn How To Dance/step For A Step Show?

How did you learn how to dance/step for a step show? - initiation ideas for a sorority

and here's the deal. I become a fraternity pledge in August and I have no idea how I never dance dance (funny I know).
I'm pretty sure that is a dance / step at some point during the initiation process, but my problem but, as he or say no, learn to dance?
I am not going to parties, because they become too wild and crazy.

Advice or anyone out there with this similar problem?

2 comments:

Cute Engineer said...

OK, if you do not know how to dance or not at all, and you are interested in a guild and hope to be chosen for the line .... seriously, do not worry, because it taught him to be like.
Even in games, no steps ... Fraternities and sororities often works partywalk etc. (it has) different conditions for different areas, so it does not get to be able to step into this environment.

Patricia said...

Whatcha much television as a film and old to dance the dance, for example with the stars! It helps !!!!!!! real

Post a Comment