Soft Air Gums How's This Poem I Just Wrote? It's Called Rose Liquid?

How's this poem I just wrote? It's called Rose Liquid? - soft air gums

By Slash

Air

And cut

Bone

As soft flesh

And he stood up liquid

Separate

To steel the corner.

Tears and cries;

The echo in the night shaking

And white leaves

And wrinkles

Because the skin of the elderly.

The eyes, the size of the

Silver coins

Opening windows

And spills

In young leaves of lettuce.

Red violin

Percentage of deadwood

With his music,

With easy, push the bow cons

Rusty Chains, Share

Salty orange-red particles in suspension

Be performed only by fleas

He's hiding in the back of a dead cow.

Rose sinks deep fluid

In the clothing industry

Whoever hits Stormwind

His name called.

Hollow faces dancing in the leaves

Case, as white as snow

On a black swamp

This light is absorbed

In its depths.

The leaves fall in

The dark area

When the man's teeth

back into the gums.

Strikes Steel Wedge

Cons Earth

Increase backup

Crispy dead

Mush.

Dear Rose-red liquid,

Stick to the wedge.



Never let it go.

9 comments:

Rafael Hernandez said...

It is a very good poem.

Rafael Hernandez said...

It is a very good poem.

Tani said...

I like very interesting! with great meaning behind it!
=]

CrG said...

Metric model of interest to know very well.
I thought I knew where you would start, but I missed the significance of the half.
At first I thought they were talking about light red wine, then towards the end, the blood.
I used to write when I was in college in the late 40s and 50s. My teacher taught me a fundamental lesson: Write simple declarative sentences, what you say to the reader to communicate. I was very influenced by Dylan Thomas. Like his work, I could not understand his writing, but singing for me. Further studies of Dylan, I realized that he was a genius and I do not. Before you can innovations such as Picasso, he has to learn the basics. In short, branched into the surreal Picasso, was a noted landscape painter.
However, I like your work. Keep trying.

kissaled said...

I like it, is free of emotion and has a big secret, so you do, good writing and good grammar, well done.

kissaled said...

I like it, is free of emotion and has a big secret, so you do, good writing and good grammar, well done.

Jojo dede said...

its prety pretty good!

Jojo dede said...

its prety pretty good!

Yahoolig... said...

Very, very nice poem! I would like to encourage you to keep writing:]

Post a Comment