Acid Reflux Creatine HIE EVERYONE I NEED HELP PLZ I Want To Know Somthing Thats Been On My Mind For Long?

HIE EVERYONE I NEED HELP PLZ i want to know somthing thats been on my mind for long? - acid reflux creatine

5 years ago I was passing well and Wath, I do not know Wath came to me I said taking hydroxy cut and all the bad things I stress steroids muscle creatine can I one day "I had a very, very bad acid reflux
THK is not my God, I was 8 FEAL better, so I want to know is who told me becuz these pills and all those who want Ebad stuff thats why I have this acid reflux. THK everything you want to know what the pills to do these things, as a side effect

1 comments:

The Wizard. said...

Hello! Yes, probably not for a response from FOM medication.Acid reflux can have been caused by acidic food or medication.It "sa good idea to check the side effects of medications, and if you are worried, find one that fits.

Post a Comment