Scabs On The Inside Of Your Nose Nosebleed, Then Headache Afterward?

Nosebleed, then headache afterward? - scabs on the inside of your nose

I have one coagulated Nosebleed 2 days, and left a scab. So today, I blew my nose and scar tissue was released. He was bleeding but not much, was not like last time, there was blood on the inside of the nose, but do not drip or run. About an hour or longer to bleed after the second mini-nose, my headaches to my forehead. What could be causing this? May be just that I have a headache by chance? Nose bleed, could do something to do with it? I do not want to aspirin, because I heard her thin the blood and start to take a nose bleed again. What should I do? And do not say to call a doc, because it closes early today.

1 comments:

scubabob said...

Sounds like a sinus infection and broken. Head to your local ENT. (Ears Nose Throat) doc. Sometimes you can heal, but if the infection is still present, it is too long. The doctor will probably give an order of nose drops and antibiotics to speed recovery.
.. Sorry, but the doctor what you need. In the meantime, if you are not allergic to any of analgesics decongestants in them, head to the pharmacy. The one I use is particularly effective, with codeine, Sudafed. In general, you have to ask the pharmacist because he has codeine) in the (a form of addiction, but here in Canada legally without a prescription. You do not know where you are. The change itself Sudafed relieve symptoms.

Post a Comment