Studio Fix Swatches I'm A C35 In MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation, What Studio Sculpt Concealer Should I Get?

I'm a C35 in MAC Studio Fix powder + foundation, what studio sculpt concealer should I get? - studio fix swatches

The artist matched me with MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in C35 +. He also suggested Moisturecover select an NW20 concealer under the eyes. NW20 great works around the eyes and extends to defects surprise (but a little too pink for my skin before mixing them).

I would therefore like the spelling of the study, which forms the face (spots, acne scars, and so on), but because they lack the C35, I should NC35? In the website of the AMC for NC35 sample appears white, is that right?

The MAC store is not anywhere near me, so it is much easier to get in touch. Therefore, I ask you, what you think. Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

angeljen... said...

Well, I wear NW15 in the foundation and when I saw the MAC Sculpt Concealer NW20 cons I was studying paired. Therefore, I believe, not a very dark moment, what I have tried to cover!

xxx
xx
x

Post a Comment