Bf Gives Me Wedgie Boyfriend Who Is Obsessed With My Butt And Tries To Show It Off!?

Boyfriend who is obsessed with my butt and tries to show it off!? - bf gives me wedgie

Ok so my BF loves my ass, and I've always said. He patted my back is still owned by the public, hugs and even beats. And this is not subl. Sometimes, even the press against me and not fully understood. PDA is the maximum, and even if I only excuse brush and do it again.

It makes all the time! Especially if I see any kind, or if only a few young people to in general. The otherday were in the pool and get me, grabbed my shirt and gave me a wedgie all so he could show his friend of my ass and said, "Look at this beautiful ***!" And we were thinking of purchasing and transporting food and slapped my ass and said, "make me a Sammich woman! Front orFA many. If it's a bit of a laugh now and again, but it is not.

I told him I felt uncomfortable myself, but he says I do not understand because I'm white. (He is Brazilian.) I have never been so happy with my body, because when I am thin, my thighs and butt look fat to me. Even as the company nothing. : / This is why there is a problem. Not only did I feel a little cheap if you (do these things and I know that people do not like PDA), but a point of uncertainty for me and the way that shows not just cold. : (

I tried to talk seriously, but in vain. I am told, and have respected. For me, the real problem.So ... I leave? Or at least to break the danger of too? Or am I too dramatic? I know it sounds like a silly problem, but what really bothers me sometimes, and we do not seem to occur. I do not think that's the only reason why he is with me. : (

0 comments:

Post a Comment