Needing A Poo In Early Pregnancy Too Early For A Pregnancy Test? Does It Sound Like Im Pregnant? So Confused!!!!!!!!!!!?

Too early for a pregnancy test? does it sound like im pregnant? so confused!!!!!!!!!!!? - needing a poo in early pregnancy

In 21 .. OK, I had sex, 6 August and was on vacation in the 9th August for 2 weeks. But I would not on my period until 23 Of August there, but he came in the middle of my vacation that lasted 3 days and it was not .. harder than it really strange, because I'm always usually within 1 week. I feel bloated me, gas, should shit the entire day, an increase in appitite, tired, need to urinate more than usual ABIT
Could I be pregnant or not .. is still too early to say that I do not know if they pass a test because I had a period of "youth" which only lasted 3 days so I do not know if I'm waiting to see if next week

Thank you in advance x

9 comments:

uthaiah said...

Please wait a few weeks.

S1PHMFMJ... said...

Hmm .... when I was in your situation ... I like to try to become pregnant now, and if it is negative, take another one week or so ... only continue to a test one week before the beginning of the period. I know this might sound silly, but lol thats what I would do. You can get a pregnancy test to save the dollar to dollar tree or (of course) in dollars! lol, work and tests of $ 15 or parmacy Walmart. (Truth!) Lol hope that helps and good luck!

Kayla said...

So I usually 2 weeks after I do, that does not look like you missed pregnancy.to pregnant.but If this worries you then do a test or consult your doctor.

I hope to help you.

♥Ben's Girl-expecting a Boy♥ said...

you might be pregnant!

to test, the day of the period of ID .. because if you missed and then perform a now!

regardless of the outcome, you should consult your doctor!

good luck =)

Tina Bee [Love Is A Joke] said...

You may be pregnant. Get a test if you miss your time in the next month, because at the moment is not lost, because you have only a short duration.

Tina Bee [Love Is A Joke] said...

You may be pregnant. Get a test if you miss your time in the next month, because at the moment is not lost, because you have only a short duration.

Sam said...

which had the same symptoms of IM and not have 20 weeks of pregnancy, I think they are a test that will show the

Cindy D said...

This may be the implantation was bleeding. Take a test.

SQUEAK said...

Call ur doc

Post a Comment