Bill Of Sale Car Ontario Template Purchasing A Used Car Ontario?

Purchasing a used car ontario? - bill of sale car ontario template

I wonder if I could help someone. I have a down payment on a used car at a car dealership and I suppose to collect the car of tomorrow. The problem is that I have a fair Recevier car near free. I wondered whether I'd go for the car. What happens if I do not. I do not care if I lose the deposit. He signed a purchase agreement. Any help would be great. Just need the car and asked me if I had a choice. Thanks

1 comments:

mike M said...

Well, I think you should call her and say, no, I did think 14 days of slaughter outside of time as if you're a Dell better not, I have not used a developer can not 2 and a house and a Women, no, I have to get out of the sugar cane nowhere, Mike

Post a Comment